Frequently Asked Questions
Our average vehicle was manufactured within the last 12 months and has under 30,000 miles. All of our vehicles are regularly inspected and maintained by professionally certified mechanics to the strictest guidelines of service.
Families going on vacation, those that do business, insurance replacement customers who have had a car accident, those with mechanical issues, and large groups and gatherings such as social clubs, churches, and executive outings.
- FAMOUS VS. COMPETITORS: Famous will BEAT any local competitor’s rates! Call us at 931-381-6001.
- SAME GREAT VEHICLES, LOWER PRICES: Did you know we rent the same cars as the other large rental companies? So why pay more somewhere else!
- DIRECT BILLING TO MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES: Been in an auto accident? We direct bill all major insurance companies and include a free double upgrade when you recommend us!
- ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: A $5 per day charge may apply for any additional drivers.
- AGE: Minimum age is 21. Ages 21-24 will be subject to a $10 per day fee.
- CANCELLATION: Cancellation and/or no-show will result in the loss of $100 deposit on vans, trucks, SUV’s and specialty cars.
- DEPOSIT: A minimum $100 refundable deposit will be charged upon pickup of the rental vehicle. Deposit amount subject to change depending on vehicle and car class.
- DRIVER'S LICENSE: A valid driver’s license must be brought in at time of pickup. Expired licenses will not be accepted. Paper licenses will not be accepted. Photo copies of licenses will not be accepted.
- TRACKING DEVICE: If your rental vehicle is equipped with a tracking device, any tampering will be automatically reported to the rental agency resulting in a $500 fine.
- FUEL: All vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel as rented to avoid a refuelling fee of $3/gallon ABOVE CURRENT MARKET VALUE.
- NO-SHOWS: No-shows will result in the loss of the reservation after a one-hour grace period. No-shows shall result in the loss of the $100 deposit on specialty cars, vans, trucks, and SUV’s.
- ONE-WAY RENTALS: Absolutely NO one-way rentals are permitted.
- PROTECTION PRODUCTS: Collision damage waiver, personal accident insurance, and supplemental liability insurance are offered to renters at time of pickup.
- ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: Debit Card: Accepted when resident of the county of origin (Maury County resident picking up rental in Maury County, Marshall County resident picking up in Marshall County) and most recent utility bill must be provided for address verification. If residence is outside the county of origin for the rental, a credit card is required. Credit Card: All major credit cards are gladly accepted including American Express.
- PICKUP SERVICE: A FREE pickup service is offered to all of our customers in the Columbia area, Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30PM. Please call ahead to schedule pickup/dropoff.
- TOWING: Towing is NOT PERMITTED with any of our rental vehicles.